Dr. Jack Troper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Troper?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jack Troper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2016

Incompetent, Uncaring Fool

This doctor should have his medical license permanently revoked.

November 14th, 2015

Patient

BEWARE DO NOT GO HERE: dr troper misdiagnosed my condition which could have been fatal to my baby. He does not take the time to do proper testing or have follow ups as needed. I do not think he cares! Thank goodness I got a second opinion, which saved my baby. Dr troper refused to admit he was wrong and refused to refer me to a specialist. There are many other doctors that take proper precautions. This clinic is in it for the money and that's it.

July 17th, 2015

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS BUTCHER

He examined me without any assistant. Didn't listen to my concern. He introduced three fingers to check the pain i was having and came out of the room without saying anything. Weird examination. Communication was poor and he didn't diagnose me because he doesn't know. I went to a pelvic floor physical therapist and the therapist only with one finger locate exactly where the pain was and stretched the pelvic muscle where i had the pain. A pelvic floor therapist found my solution while this awful " doctor " didn't know what to do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HURTFUL PERSON .

October 7th, 2013

Problems that have never gone away no stars

This is a problem that I hope no one every has to have. I was a healthy 32 year old female with no physical problems. Went in for a colposcopy and procedure to remove abnormal cells in cervix n 2007 with Dr Troper. He damaged a nerve and I had continual daily pain for 1.5 years. I cannot have sex now without pain for two weeks after and this is 6 years later. After the procedure I was bleeding abnormally and the practice gave me antibiotics for nerve pain. Completely incompetent. Stay away from doctors that go to the medical universities in mexico. There is a reason they dont have academic grades to get into US medical schools. I hope no one has to experience what I am ,,,

August 16th, 2017