Dr. Jack Troper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Troper?

Incompetent, Uncaring Fool

Posted on May 12th, 2016

This doctor should have his medical license permanently revoked.

Patient

Posted on November 14th, 2015

BEWARE DO NOT GO HERE: dr troper misdiagnosed my condition which could have been fatal to my baby. He does not take the time to do proper testing or have follow ups as needed. I do not think he cares! Thank goodness I got a second opinion, which saved my baby. Dr troper refused to admit he was wrong and refused to refer me to a specialist. There are many other doctors that take proper precautions. This clinic is in it for the money and that's it.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS BUTCHER

Posted on July 17th, 2015

He examined me without any assistant. Didn't listen to my concern. He introduced three fingers to check the pain i was having and came out of the room without saying anything. Weird examination. Communication was poor and he didn't diagnose me because he doesn't know. I went to a pelvic floor physical therapist and the therapist only with one finger locate exactly where the pain was and stretched the pelvic muscle where i had the pain. A pelvic floor therapist found my solution while this awful " doctor " didn't know what to do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HURTFUL PERSON .

Problems that have never gone away no stars

Posted on October 7th, 2013

This is a problem that I hope no one every has to have. I was a healthy 32 year old female with no physical problems. Went in for a colposcopy and procedure to remove abnormal cells in cervix n 2007 with Dr Troper. He damaged a nerve and I had continual daily pain for 1.5 years. I cannot have sex now without pain for two weeks after and this is 6 years later. After the procedure I was bleeding abnormally and the practice gave me antibiotics for nerve pain. Completely incompetent. Stay away from doctors that go to the medical universities in mexico. There is a reason they dont have academic grades to get into US medical schools. I hope no one has to experience what I am ,,,

Posted on August 16th, 2017