A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Tuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Tuber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuber
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuber graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Steven Tuber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Tuber practice?
- Dr. Jack Tuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Tuber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pulmonologists.