A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Twersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twersky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Twersky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Twersky, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Twersky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Twersky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Twersky MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Twersky practice?
- Dr. Jack Twersky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Twersky practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.