A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Twersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twersky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Twersky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Twersky, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Twersky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Twersky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Twersky MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Twersky practice?
- Dr. Jack Twersky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Twersky practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.