A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Underwood is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Underwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lawrence Underwood MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Jack Underwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Underwood practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists and Schenectady Adolescent Specialists.