A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lawrence Underwood MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Jack Underwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Underwood practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists and Schenectady Addiction Specialists.