A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vine graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Vine has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bernstein Vine MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Vine practice?
- Dr. Jack Vine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vine practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.