A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vitenson is Excellent. Dr. Vitenson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vitenson, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction ED, General Urology Oncology / Cancer, and Irritable Bladder.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitenson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vitenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Vitenson practice?
Dr. Jack Vitenson practices Urology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Paramus Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Vitenson, Dr. Evan Vitenson, Dr. Giovanni Vitenson, Dr. Hank Vitenson, Dr. Hans Vitenson, Dr. Ian Vitenson, Dr. Ivan Vitenson, Dr. Jackson Vitenson