A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vitenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vitenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vitenson, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitenson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vitenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henri Vitenson MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Vitenson practice?
- Dr. Jack Vitenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vitenson practices Urology near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Urologists.