A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vonk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonk graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vonk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vonk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Vonk practice?
Dr. Jack Vonk practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Aberdeen, SD.
See Aberdeen Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Vonk, Dr. Deshawn Vonk, Dr. Hank Vonk, Dr. Shayne Vonk, Dr. Shane Vonk, Dr. Giovanni Vonk, Dr. Ian Vonk, Dr. Shawn Vonk