A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vu, urgent care is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bailey Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Vu practice?
- Dr. Jack Vu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vu practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.