A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vu, urgent care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bailey Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Vu practice?
- Dr. Jack Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vu practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.