A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Vu, urgent care is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bailey Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Vu practice?
- Dr. Jack Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vu practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.