A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Jack Alexander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, WI and Zumbrota, MN.
See Red Wing Internists.