A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Alexander practice?
Dr. Jack Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, WI and Zumbrota, MN.
See Red Wing Internists.