Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Alexander
Dr. Jack Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Wing, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Red Wing, River Falls Area Hospital and Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Wing, MN.
Dr. Sorin Pislaru
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Red Wing, MN 0 mi24
Dr. Jennifer Radtke
Red Wing, MN 0 mi18
Dr. William Farrar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Red Wing, MN 0 mi19