A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pearson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corpora, Fergus Falls, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Warren Pearson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Jack Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Pearson practices Ophthalmology near Fergus Falls, MN.
See Fergus Falls Ophthalmologists.