A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pearson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corpora, Fergus Falls, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Warren Pearson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Jack Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Pearson practices Ophthalmology near Fergus Falls, MN.
See Fergus Falls Ophthalmologists.