A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wahlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Wahlen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Wahlen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahlen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wahlen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Davidson Wahlen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Wahlen practice?
- Dr. Jack Wahlen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Wahlen practices Internal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists.