A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Z Wang MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Z. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jack Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Wang practices Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists and Little Rock Radiation Oncologists.