Overall Review

4.8

February 20th, 2012
Dr. Waterman has been my doctor and my daughters doctor for years. He really knows his stuff! He is caring, thorough and takes his time with you. I was in the ER once and he showed up at midnight. Great doctor!

September 26th, 2011
Dr Waterman is one of the finest doctors you will ever meet. He is very thorough, kind, caring and knowledgeable. He will spend as much time with you that is needed. His staff is exceptionally courteous and pleasant.

August 29th, 2011
Grateful
I will forever be grateful to Dr. Waterman for the time he has spent with me, if I wasn't moving across the state I would be his patient forever. I know all his knowledge will help my doctors over here.

January 13th, 2011
Truly a great doctor
I have never been to such a caring, knowledgeable doctor before. He treats each patient like they were special, and the only one there to see him. If you call him and leave a message, he will always call you back the same day. His office help has also been with him for years, which says alot in itself. In the hospital, the nurses also told my family that he is the doctor they would like to take care of themselves. Truly a gem.

July 23rd, 2010
Not Doctor but A Healer (Comprehensively)
Jack Waterman is THE doctor to see because his personal care goes beyond medical and into your personal well being and "quality of life" I am speaking from personal experience when I say I have known him as my doctor & friend for over twenty years. Dr. Waterman has guided me through hypertension, dialisys & kidney transplant with follow up and I can safely say that without him - these words would not be written. It is rare to find a doctor who helps you live a healthier life and personally cares about you - nuff said!