A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Waxman is Satisfactory. Dr. Waxman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waxman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Waxman practice?
Dr. Jack Waxman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sonoma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Waxman, Dr. Evan Waxman, Dr. Giovanni Waxman, Dr. Hank Waxman, Dr. Hans Waxman, Dr. Ian Waxman, Dr. Ivan Waxman, Dr. Jackson Waxman