A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Waxman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Waxman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Waxman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Waxman MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Waxman practice?
- Dr. Jack Waxman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Waxman practices Rheumatology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sonoma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Rheumatologists.