A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Wolfson, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic and Preventive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Wolfson DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Jack Wolfson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Wolfson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Cardiologists.