A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Wolfson, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic and Preventive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Wolfson DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Jack Wolfson has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jack Wolfson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Anthem, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Cardiologists.