Dr. Jack Wolfson DO Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Paradise Valley, AZ

1.9

February 2nd, 2017
Life changing professional care.
If you are serious about health this is the place. Take charge of your health, live life with great energy and well being.

January 23rd, 2017
ultra healing
When I first came to Dr. Wolfson's office I was so sick and was willing to try anything he suggested. As a result my lab results have come back markedly improved and I feel like a new person. Will never go back to my old ways and lifestyle. I have found the magic!

January 21st, 2017
Fabulous Holistic Cardiologist and Amazing Staff
This man treated me for Afib and saved my life. He treats the whole body and prescribes nutritional supplements instead of big pharma drugs with excellent results. Read his book, The Paleo Cardiologist to learn the Natural Way to Heart Health. I can't thank him and his staff enough for what they have done for me!

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Wolfson is the answer to our prayers!!
Dr Wolfson is an answer to our prayers. I lost 30 lbs in 45 days following Drs protocol. We have only just begun. Our grandbabies will be seeing Dr. Heather for their chiro health care.

January 6th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Wonderful Doctor!! Very impressed with his services

January 4th, 2017
Wow! My health has drastically changed for the better!
After too many years of suffering with digestive issues, tiredness, and bloating just to name a few I finally caved and went to see Dr Wolfson. I discovered through my blood tests that I was gluten intolerant and had leaky gut and thyroid issues. Since eliminating gluten and taking the supplements Dr Wolfson prescribed I no longer have any bloating and the best part is that I'm awake and vibrant. No more falling asleep on the sofa after coming home from work! I'm so glad I took charge of my life and discovered that what I was eating was making me sick.

January 4th, 2017
has so much parience
It is all positieve

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Wolfson is dangerous to your health and should have his medical license revoked.
Dr. Wolfson does not practice evidence based medicine. He should practice as an alternative medicine practitioner, eastern medicine, or herbal supplement representative. The vitals site regularly takes down posts based on legal representation from doctors who are trying to cover up their malpractice.

February 18th, 2015
Astroturfers at it again
I find it very interesting that most of the reviews for Dr. Wolfson are negative and were placed in the few days after his interview with CNN. This is called Astroturfing and Trolling. Do not believe what you read about Dr. Wolfson, call and have a conversation with him and make an educated decision for yourself.

July 28th, 2013
incredible physician
Dr. Wolfson spent over 1 hour giving me a full history and physical. He is a cardiologist and much more. He has the education of an MD yet also knows natural.