Dr. Jack Wolfson Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jack Wolfson?

Amazing Information

Posted on April 29th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Jack Wolfson by my family physician due to an increased lab value . I was so impressed with his broad-based fund of knowledge that I made an appointment for my husband to see him as well. Dr. Wolfson answers medical questions for both of us that no one else has ever been able to answer. He is a gem and we feel so fortunate to have access to this level of knowledge and care.

The Greatest, Most Caring Doctor I've Met

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Spent the time needed to hear me out and listen to my concerns. I wouldn't visit any other doctor!

Life changing professional care.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

If you are serious about health this is the place. Take charge of your health, live life with great energy and well being.

ultra healing

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

When I first came to Dr. Wolfson's office I was so sick and was willing to try anything he suggested. As a result my lab results have come back markedly improved and I feel like a new person. Will never go back to my old ways and lifestyle. I have found the magic!

Fabulous Holistic Cardiologist and Amazing Staff

Posted on January 21st, 2017

This man treated me for Afib and saved my life. He treats the whole body and prescribes nutritional supplements instead of big pharma drugs with excellent results. Read his book, The Paleo Cardiologist to learn the Natural Way to Heart Health. I can't thank him and his staff enough for what they have done for me!

Dr. Wolfson is the answer to our prayers!!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr Wolfson is an answer to our prayers. I lost 30 lbs in 45 days following Drs protocol. We have only just begun. Our grandbabies will be seeing Dr. Heather for their chiro health care.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!! Very impressed with his services

Wow! My health has drastically changed for the better!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

After too many years of suffering with digestive issues, tiredness, and bloating just to name a few I finally caved and went to see Dr Wolfson. I discovered through my blood tests that I was gluten intolerant and had leaky gut and thyroid issues. Since eliminating gluten and taking the supplements Dr Wolfson prescribed I no longer have any bloating and the best part is that I'm awake and vibrant. No more falling asleep on the sofa after coming home from work! I'm so glad I took charge of my life and discovered that what I was eating was making me sick.

has so much parience

Posted on January 5th, 2017

It is all positieve

Dr. Wolfson is dangerous to your health and should have his medical license revoked.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Wolfson does not practice evidence based medicine. He should practice as an alternative medicine practitioner, eastern medicine, or herbal supplement representative. The vitals site regularly takes down posts based on legal representation from doctors who are trying to cover up their malpractice.

Astroturfers at it again

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I find it very interesting that most of the reviews for Dr. Wolfson are negative and were placed in the few days after his interview with CNN. This is called Astroturfing and Trolling. Do not believe what you read about Dr. Wolfson, call and have a conversation with him and make an educated decision for yourself.

Misleading, Dangerous