A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Work:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Work, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Work graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Work has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Work MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Work practice?
- Dr. Jack Work has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Work practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.