A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Bend
- -Central Oregon Emergency Physicians
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worthington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Worthington practice?
Dr. Jack Worthington practices Emergency Medicine near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mcminnville, OR and Redmond, OR.
See Bend Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Worthington, Dr. Deshawn Worthington, Dr. Hank Worthington, Dr. Shayne Worthington, Dr. Shane Worthington, Dr. Giovanni Worthington, Dr. Ian Worthington, Dr. Shawn Worthington