A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Worthington is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Worthington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- -Central Oregon Emergency Physicians
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack C Worthington MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Jack Worthington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Worthington practices Emergency Medicine near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR and Bend, OR.
See Redmond Emergency Physicians.