inactive

Jack W Wylie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 5th, 2013
Arrogant
While I have to admit this Dr. is an excellent surgeon, his manner & non caring attitude leaves one wondering. My carpal tunnel experience is similar as previous writer, no therapy, no tolerance after being told that surgery had all but failed. Have since then talked with at least 30 people with the same opinion, & they in turn know of many others. What does that tell you of the man's integrity? I first met him 14 years ago, he was nice then, before he became too "BIG". He is no longer my physician. '

March 29th, 2013
Dr. Wylie has always given me outstanding care.

January 22nd, 2012
Inaccurate statements on post-op
Dr. Wylie led me to believe that I would have virtually no recovery time from a double carpal tunnel surgery, gave me no post-op instructions on leaving the hospital besides pain medicine, would not recommend physical therapy and is generally not a surgeon I would recommend. I have since been told by many in the community that he has a bad reputation.