Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Yoffa
Dr. Jack Yoffa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Yoffa is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Yoffa has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jack Yoffa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Mark Antosh
Legal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi28
Obstetrics and Gynecology
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi
Dr. Susan Park
Orthodontics, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 1.56 mi37