A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaremba graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zaremba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Cherokee
- St Vincents East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaremba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Zaremba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Zaremba practice?
Dr. Jack Zaremba practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Talladega, AL and Pell City, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Zaremba, Dr. Deshawn Zaremba, Dr. Hank Zaremba, Dr. Shayne Zaremba, Dr. Shane Zaremba, Dr. Giovanni Zaremba, Dr. Ian Zaremba, Dr. Shawn Zaremba