A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Zeltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Zeltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Zeltzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltzer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeltzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Zeltzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack Zeltzer practice?
- Dr. Jack Zeltzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Zeltzer practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL.
See Lake Worth Surgeons.