A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Zigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Zigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Zigler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zigler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zigler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack E Zigler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Zigler practice?
- Dr. Jack Zigler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Zigler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.