A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Zigler is Excellent. Dr. Zigler has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Zigler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Spine Diseases, and Degenerative Spine.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zigler graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zigler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zigler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Zigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Zigler practice?
Dr. Jack Zigler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Midland, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Zigler, Dr. Evan Zigler, Dr. Giovanni Zigler, Dr. Hank Zigler, Dr. Hans Zigler, Dr. Ian Zigler, Dr. Ivan Zigler, Dr. Jackson Zigler