Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Boutique services helped me greatly. show details Boutique services helped me greatly.
May 26th, 2015

Dr. Zigler offers a boutique service which was very helpful for me. I flew in for my visit and seen right away. My tests were all scheduled that afternoon, and I had surgery the next morning. The service was wonderful, and accommodating to my schedule. I was able to get home, into my routine and back to work within a week. I had a great experience.

Great Dr and Great staff Perfect Experience show details Great Dr and Great staff Perfect Experience
by Bruce Propst Amarillo, Texas on Dec 11th, 2014

If only I would have skipped all the other Treatments and found Dr Zigler First, Everything about my surgery was !st Class , I feel Great Now 3 months out

by J. Gonzalez on May 17th, 2014

In my review I failed to mentiin that my wifes surgery sill be performed by Another surgeon at a different facility.

Discs Replacement show details Discs Replacement
May 17th, 2014

Went to see Dr. Ziegler 2 years ago, for replacement of 2 discs. Thought he would do a good job being that supposedly he was the first doctor in the U.S. to rplace dual discs. Never got rid of my pain or headaches and now I need another doctor to repair his messed up work cause one of the disc is not positioned properly but angled down. Do not waste your time time and money on him!

Very Compassionate show details Very Compassionate
Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Zigler has a confident peace about him. His character and bedside manner is great!

Wrong Appointment show details Wrong Appointment
Feb 3rd, 2010

Called for appointment & I was asked what was the problem, I told that I have shoulder & hand pain. After consulting doctor he said that I need to consultant a hand & shoulder doctor, quite wondering why the person gave me appointment for my hand & shoulder pain.