Overall Review

February 13th, 2016
Lymes Patients Should Read This
This doctor does have a good bedside manner and did spend quite a bit of time listening to my medical issues. There is a major negative though. I had been diagnosed with Lymes disease. I had gone to Dr. Zolden for a second opinion. I had 2 positive Lymes tests, been aggressively treated (pick line in my arm and heavy doses of antibiotics) only to find out that the 2nd test was still positive after all my treatment. I was told both tests were a false positive and that I didn't have Lymes after all. I went to Dr. Zolden to see if my other ID doctor's final diagnosis was accurate. Dr Zolden never ran any additional tests. He just looked at the testing that was performed with my previous ID doctor. He said I did have Lymes. He put me on many expensive vitamins that he happens to sell at his office. He gave me many shots of vitamin B and magnesium. I trusted his opinion because he boasted how many patients traveled out-of-state to see him for Lymes. Also, his online Lymes experience looked impressive. I was desperate for a cure and was dropping several hundred dollars in vitamins during every visit. He also put me on more antibiotics. After several months he still didn't run additional tests and my symptoms weren't going away. Thankfully another doctor recommended I go to the University of Chicago and make an appointment with a doctor in their Infectious Disease Department. That was the best advice I had ever received. They ran several tests and it was determined I didn't have Lymes Disease. It was determined months later that the medical issues I was experiencing were side effects from antibiotics that I had been on months before the Lymes Disease diagnosis. I feel Dr. Zolden is wreck less. He has no business diagnosing or treating Lymes patients. He's doing a disservice to these poor patients that are suffering and desperate for a cure. I did a significant amount of research on this scary disease. I feel bad for those who are putting their faith in this doctor and looking to him for a cure. Please reconsider going to this doctor. Especially if you have Lymes Disease.

March 27th, 2015
Very scary doctor. A complete scam. Avoid at ALL costs.

May 11th, 2013
MRS.
Highly recommended ! Knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and generous with time, easy to get hold of if needed. Always returns your calls and not a pill pusher! I love this doctor and you will too!

October 12th, 2012
A few good doctor. Took alot of time with me & REALLY listened to me. So sad but so rare in doctors these days. Definately recommend!

August 8th, 2012
I chose Dr. Zoldan from a list of my nearby providers, and I am thrilled that I did. Dr. Zoldan impresses me as being an excellent doctor: He is very knowledgeable and thorough, is gifted at explaining things, he has a wonderful bedside manner, and Dr. Zoldan is generous with his time. I recommend him very highly.

September 3rd, 2011
I like this doctor...
For the last couple years I was experiencing some health problems, my shoulder joints were hurting , and the motion of my hands was limited to the point I couldn't brush my hair, take a shower , or help myself in the bathroom. I have been to half of dozen doctors with this problem,( joint specialists). I was told that the surgery is my only option, but I was skeptical of it, at times I even felt intimidated and rushed out of the office. It changed my whole point of view on medical doctors in general, but I new there are some good ones you only have to find them, so I started looking.After reviewing doctor Zoldan's approach to heath problems I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did. Not only I escaped doable shoulder surgery , that would have been absolutely unnecessary, but I feel better, eat healthier and live a healthier life. I like him, and I would recommend him to anyone . Thank you doctor Zoldan, I really appreciate your help, :)

July 27th, 2009
Staff very helpful and kind.Doctor listens and gives concrete advice and solutions. Very caring. Well educated in how to care for the mind and body.

January 4th, 2009
Dr. Zoldan has helped me significantly and encouraged me to live right by eating correctly and exercise. Caffine free for eight months. Sleeping better and more energy. His staff excellent too.