Dr. Jackeline Briceno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Dr Briceno and her staff are the opitame of professionalism and excellency. They're always there for me when I need them. Dr Briceno is an excellent diagnostician. I can always trust her nurse, Ashley to get back to me asap and she usually calls me beck with Dr Briceno available to answer my questions as I ask them.

October 15th, 2015
NASTY ASHLEY
DR. BRICENO'S STAFF CONSISTS OF ONLY ONE PERSON WHO IS NAMED "ASHLEY". DOES THE DR. KNOW HOW ASHLEY TREATS HER PEOPLE? SHE MUST &, APPARENTLY, DOES NOT CARE. ASHLEY IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, WILL NOT GIVE RESULTS, HOLLERS AT YOU, REFUSES TO ASK DR. TO CALL YOU, HANGS UP PHONE. I CAN ONLY ASSUME THE 2 ARE RELATED ...WHAT PROFESSIONAL DR. WOULD TOLERATE SUCH INSULTING BEHAVIOR...YOU DR., ARE ALWAYS LATE, LATE, LATE. DO NOT GIVE ROUTINE EXAM..PREFER TO SHOW PICS OF TRAVEL ON YOUR PHONE, ETC. WOW! AND THEN BILL US ! SO LONG ASHLEY...YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MOST UNHAPPY PERSON WHO DELIGHTS VENTING YOUR ANGER ON THE INNOCENT. LOOK IN THE MIRROR...YIKES...ITS ASHLEY!!

June 3rd, 2015
Office staff
I find Dr Briceno's staff to be exceptional. I've seen her nurse deal with disrespectful patients in the most professional and patient manner. Her nurse Ashley is always helpful, efficient, knowledgeable on many topics. Dr Briceno is the best doctor anyone could ask for. She's there whenever I need her and she has been my champion and advocate. She has also cared for my mother who passed not too long ago, during her long hospital stay, if you've ever heard the phrase in baseball "The pitcher calls the game" Dr Briceno was my Jorge Posada. Her and Ashley are the Champion Yankee's in my eyes!

September 9th, 2013
An exceptionally caring doctor.It is obvious that she is truly concerned with the well being of her patients. I am extremely happy that I changed to her to be my primary care physician. Excellent assistants.

May 9th, 2013
One of the best diagnosticians I have experienced.Very caring.Made a diagnosis that a specialist totally missed.Have recommended her several times.

August 28th, 2012
Caring Doctor
Very pleased with Doctor Briceno and her staff. She is the best diagnostician that I have ever encountered. Spot on recognizing my symptoms and quickly formulating a plan of action to get me on the road to recovery. I only wish that there were more doctors like her with the concern for patients that she she shows.

June 30th, 2012
the best
Dr. B. is the best Dr.i have been to. She is great with blood pressue issues and caught a potentially very serious problem. she arranged tests for this the same day. She spends time and listens. Her new assistant is just wonderful.i am lucky to have her as my Dr.

February 14th, 2012
I am happy I found her
After looking for a female physician in the Stuart area my friend highly recommended her.I went to see her last month and I am very satisfied with her care. She was detail oriented and thorough on her examination. She is very easy to talk to and she answered all my questions. I am very happy I found her.

October 18th, 2011
RN
I am a patient of hers as well as an RN at the local hospital in which she is affiliated. I can tell you that she is one of the most liked and well-respected MD's in our hospital.

September 29th, 2011
Been a Patient for over 6 years. Very concerned and careing spends a lot of time with you asks about your family will listen if you have a concern and take action...highly recommend this Dr.

May 27th, 2011
Impossible
It is impossible to get an appointment.It is impossible to get Dr. Briceno's assistant to answer the telephone.It is impossible to get anyone to return your telephone call.The doctor is never on time for your appointment so be prepared to wait!The doctor's assistant is rude and has a major attitude problem. When I finally do get to see the Doctor, I actually like her a lot... but all the aggravation before hand and with follow up care has grown thin and I will now be looking for another doctor!

February 5th, 2011
My experience at Dr. Briceno's office was excellent! The staff was courteous and friendly. I got to see the doctor within ten minutes of my scheduled appointment. Dr. Briceno diagnosed my condition accurately and answered my concerns. Her medical knowledge and treatments have vastly improved my health. I highly recommend her to family and friends.