A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackeline Iacovella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovella graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iacovella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacovella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance