Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 11th, 2015

Dr Agee and her staff are rude and defensive. They are curt and dismissive and defensive when I asked any questions. I have never had such a horrible experience at a doctor's office than this one. She literally spent 5 minutes doing my child's physical, and then walked out without asking me if I had any questions and without offering any information. I then asked her a question in the hallway after her exam and she deliberately demised me.

Feb 11th, 2015

Staff is not friendly and complained about how busy they were.

Love Dr. Agee and PMA Staff show details Love Dr. Agee and PMA Staff
by Sam & Ellen on Jul 18th, 2013

I have 3 children ages 5-11. I find Dr. Agee to be intelligent, very knowledgeable, courteous and attentive. She has always listened to my concerns and I have never felt rushed. The children are all very comfortable with her and she is respectful toward them--explains what she will do with all steps of the exam (child's age appropriate). I always recommend Dr. Agee and PMA to my friends.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Pleased Parent on Feb 21st, 2010

An outstanding and professional pediatrician.

Could not have a better pediatrician show details Could not have a better pediatrician
by Tyler's Mom on Sep 6th, 2009

DR. Jackie Agee is our wonderful angel who has been the answer to our prayers in terms of finding a pediatrician. She is wonderful in every respect. Our son is a medical miracle. I don't trust him with any doctor except Dr. Agee. She is extremely intelligent and takes a very conservative approach. She is excellent