A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Briggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Camp LeJeune Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Robert Briggs DO is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jackie R. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Jackie Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Briggs practices Pediatrics near Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Camp Lejeune Pediatricians.