A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kevin Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. J Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. J Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons and Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.