A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kevin Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. J Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. J Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons and Brunswick Sports Medicine Doctors.