A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Kevin Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackie K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jackie Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons and Brunswick Surgeons.