Dr. Jackie Coombe-Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 20th, 2015
I love Dr. Coombe-Moore. Don't know where I'd be with out her.

January 12th, 2015
Sadly, I do not recommend
Dr. Moore has been my psychiatrist for about six years, and I've been quite pleased. Her husband is very kind and friendly, always a pleasure; however, the staff at her Conway office changes often and has generally been very unpleasant and difficult. She is a great doctor and already has many patients... maybe too many to provide adequate service to them all, as I have never waited less than half an hour to see her. Though conflicted, I would not recommend her, due to the consistently terrible service I have received from her staff (except her husband, who has never been anything but wonderful.)

December 21st, 2013
Horrible People Skills - No Empathy
I saw her two days after my sister's funeral. She is a judgemental idiot. She started jumping all over me in my session for no reason. Even after I told her about my sister, she still did that. I did nothing. Her behavior was so rude I realized she would make things worse. She is such a bad person she should not be practicing. I dressed business casual and was neat in appearance. I wonder if she did not like something about my appearance. The most worthless thing she could do and did was prejudge and not listen. She treated me as if were trash. I wish I could give her a minus 4.

March 10th, 2011
Will never go again
Takes forever to get an appointment and she is only open two days. I would not recommend anyone go there. She ignores her patients I agree with the f ...

March 9th, 2011
Just needed help
Good luck with getting any help here. She does not care about her patients and does not follow up with them. You will be totally ignored if you do go here, that's if you have any luck getting an appt. she is only open two days. She has no bedside manner and is just cold. It's really terrible to do this to people that come to her for help, she does not listen to her patients or take the time to care.

September 3rd, 2010
ms.
Horrible. I would not recommend ANYone to see this lady under any circumstances. Billing practices are terrible and enviorment is very unprofession. O ...