A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Medford Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jack Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.