A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Cooper practice?
Dr. Jack Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.