A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Medford Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jack Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.