Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Review of services show details Review of services
Mar 30th, 2016

He entered the room an hour late, and seemed to be in bad mood. He was harsh, spoke in a manor of which I have never been treated before. I do not recommend, nor will I see again.

Mar 22nd, 2016

Dr. Faircloth is challenged by writing accurate, timely prescriptions. He doesn't take symptoms seriously. He neglects to explore root cause. He doesn't have your back.

Nov 16th, 2014

OK for general care. Harsh manner. Needs to take a course in interpersonal relations.

Excellent GP show details Excellent GP
by Kelli H. on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Faircloth was my family's GP for several years. He was thorough, compassionate, and always took the time to listen. The practice has grown over the years, but the level of customer service has not declined. If we had a sudden illness, we were always accommodated. Unfortunately, we moved out of state. Our move only made us realize the excellent quality of care that we had at the Harrisburg clinic.

Bad bedside manner show details Bad bedside manner
Apr 23rd, 2013

Doctor was rude and had a "I don't care attitude". He was not even my doctor but I had to see him because my primary was out of the office.

Very Good show details Very Good
Jun 29th, 2011

Just moved to Charlotte and definitely wasn't a guy that goes to the doctor. After meeting Dr. Faircloth and listening to his preventive measures speach as well his no sugar coat personality. Really opened my eyes, and started to do something about it. Really enjoy and trust Dr. Faircloth.

Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff show details Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff
by L. Freeman on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Faircloth is an excellent diagnostician and is truly interested in his patients. His staff follows his lead. They are dedicated to being the best they can.