Dr. Jackie Faircloth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Faircloth?

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Spent time and explained clearly. I don't know why some reviewer say he is arrogant. I did not see that at all. I've only had 2 appointments with him tho.

Best Family Physician

Posted on October 12th, 2017

My whole family sees Dr Faircloth, he is the best doctor. He is so knowledgeable and understanding He really makes you feel like he cares.

Called me "you people"

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Rushed me thru the appointment and out the door after being arrogant and rude. Staff was also rude and called me some unprofessional nickname like "Ace" trying to be funny. Nothing is funny when you're sick. I went for a second opinion within their system and they cover each other's back. Complaint went unheard and zero action taken. Asked to see a specialist and they would not help.

Dr. FIrclothd

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Disrespectful and arrogant. Dr. Faircloth never diagnosed my problem, only wanted to be sure I completed all tests on a list that was totally unrelated to my health issues. He told me if I didn't complete these tests he did not get his money, he then called me "nonompliant and dismissed me."he finished by telling me that no dr. In the system would have me as their patient, as he would see to it. All about the money not my health. Good-bye.

Review of services

Posted on March 30th, 2016

He entered the room an hour late, and seemed to be in bad mood. He was harsh, spoke in a manor of which I have never been treated before. I do not recommend, nor will I see again.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Faircloth is challenged by writing accurate, timely prescriptions. He doesn't take symptoms seriously. He neglects to explore root cause. He doesn't have your back.

Posted on November 16th, 2014

OK for general care. Harsh manner. Needs to take a course in interpersonal relations.

Excellent GP

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Faircloth was my family's GP for several years. He was thorough, compassionate, and always took the time to listen. The practice has grown over the years, but the level of customer service has not declined. If we had a sudden illness, we were always accommodated. Unfortunately, we moved out of state. Our move only made us realize the excellent quality of care that we had at the Harrisburg clinic.

Bad bedside manner

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Doctor was rude and had a "I don't care attitude". He was not even my doctor but I had to see him because my primary was out of the office.

Very Good

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Just moved to Charlotte and definitely wasn't a guy that goes to the doctor. After meeting Dr. Faircloth and listening to his preventive measures speach as well his no sugar coat personality. Really opened my eyes, and started to do something about it. Really enjoy and trust Dr. Faircloth.

Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Faircloth is an excellent diagnostician and is truly interested in his patients. His staff follows his lead. They are dedicated to being the best they can.

Posted on February 18th, 2017