Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Nov 16th, 2014

OK for general care. Harsh manner. Needs to take a course in interpersonal relations.

Excellent GP show details Excellent GP
by Kelli H. on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Faircloth was my family's GP for several years. He was thorough, compassionate, and always took the time to listen. The practice has grown over the years, but the level of customer service has not declined. If we had a sudden illness, we were always accommodated. Unfortunately, we moved out of state. Our move only made us realize the excellent quality of care that we had at the Harrisburg clinic.

Bad bedside manner show details Bad bedside manner
Apr 23rd, 2013

Doctor was rude and had a "I don't care attitude". He was not even my doctor but I had to see him because my primary was out of the office.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Diesel on Mar 4th, 2013

Where did Dr. Faircloth go - he is no longer at Harrisburg Family?

Very Good show details Very Good
Jun 29th, 2011

Just moved to Charlotte and definitely wasn't a guy that goes to the doctor. After meeting Dr. Faircloth and listening to his preventive measures speach as well his no sugar coat personality. Really opened my eyes, and started to do something about it. Really enjoy and trust Dr. Faircloth.

Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff show details Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff
by L. Freeman on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Faircloth is an excellent diagnostician and is truly interested in his patients. His staff follows his lead. They are dedicated to being the best they can.

by LeanneH on Feb 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient at this practice since 1993. If it had not been for Dr. McMillian I would still be house-bound. I am currently working a part-time job, participating in raising my family and functioning on a daily basis. I have had one doctor I d

Read Full Review at citysearch.com