Dr. Jackie Fox DO Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2011
Have to find a new doctor :(
I followed Dr. Jackie 3 different times. I wish she wouldn't have moved to this latest location even though I know it is a great opportunity for her. Most of the office staff is incompetent and the wait time is atrocious. But I still continued going there because Dr. Jackie is amazing. Sadly, I just found out that Swope doesn't accept my insurance, so time for me to find a new doctor. I don't even know where to start.

December 20th, 2010
Dr. Jackie has moved
I have located Dr. Jackie and she is now doing community health care and working with the homeless. Her new office (where she is only at part time) is in a bad area of KC and I will not be going back again. Her new practice is all medicare and medicaide patients. If you are looking to see Dr. Jackie you are out of luck I guess it is time to find a new Doc.

December 20th, 2010
Dr. Jackie has moved

December 17th, 2010
Send Dr. Jackie back to Blue Springs, she is the only 1 I trust!
Dr. Fox is amazing! I spent 10 long miserible years trying to get a doctor to accurately figure out what was wrong with me. The first meeting with Dr. Jackie was truly amazing. She LISTENED TO ME!! She spent quality time with me and within months she had figured out what was wrong with me. Then due to the fact that she would not process patients like a production line convor-belt spitting patients out every 5 minutes, she was told to move on...She then moved from Blue Springs to Overland Park, and within a month was gone...It takes a lot for me to trust a doctor, and now she is gone...I feel that there is something wrong with the fact that HCA seems to believe seeing 50 patients a day is quality health care!!! BRING DR. JACKIE BACK!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!

December 17th, 2010
Send Dr. Jackie back to Blue Springs, she is the only 1 I trust!

November 13th, 2010
Complete Devastation. I miss my doctor, where are you?
She is a wonderful doctor. She is kind caring person. Dr. Jackie listens and allows you to be a participant in your own care. I am thankful she was in charge of my care for the last few years, she saved my life.

November 13th, 2010
Complete Devastation. I miss my doctor, where are you?

October 27th, 2010
great doctor
I love her. She really tries to find out what is wrong with her patient and doesn't dismiss symptons as being in your head. She has been the only doctor who has ever been able to stop my bronchitis in its tracks.

October 19th, 2010
I'm looking for her too!
I was also a patient of Dr. Jackie's at both the Blue Springs and Overland Park offices. She is absolutely amazing. I don't trust another doctor. We have to find her!

October 12th, 2010
Looking for my wonderful doctor again!
My entire family (children, mother, sister and her family) see Dr. Jackie. We love her and her medical care. We've never had a better doctor. Now she is gone again from her practice and we feel lost. If anyone knows where she has gone this time, please post it here. We need her!

July 9th, 2010
Jackie M Schenkelberg, DO
Now that she has moved to Overland Park, Kansas, it's just a short drive. She has been the best primary care doctor, and has great pride in helping a patient with their needs for medical care. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

May 3rd, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR
GREAT Doctors are HARD to FIND!!! Dr. Fox is VERY CARING Doctor and takes the time with me I need! I'm GLAD too see where she has went too since she left Blue Springs.THEY LOST A GREAT Dr. and I ALSO WILL FOLLOW DR. FOX TO KEEP HER AS MY DR.