A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Lefferts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Lefferts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Lefferts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefferts graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Lefferts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Klein Lefferts MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackie K. Lefferts practice?
- Dr. Jackie Lefferts has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Lefferts practices Internal Medicine near Key West, FL.
See Key West Internists.