Dr. Jackie Lefferts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Lefferts?

She is the best

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Jackie is so good at what she does, she valued me and my health, when I did not care as much. She taught me how to take care of myself, gently showed me what I needed to do to maintain quality health. Always has time for me, never was unable to see me when I need her, even traveling as I do she is only a phone call away.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

It was nice to have a Doctor listen to you.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Lefferts is the best. She is not only an excellent doctor but is kind, caring and an asset to our community. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor.

Lung Cancer