A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Lee Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackie L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jackie Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Martin practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.