Dr. Jackie Mccollum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Mccollum?

March 25th, 2017

Excellent PCP

Dr. McCollum provides thorough care. She cares about the whole person, is compassionate and caring.

February 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

I used her for almost 15 years when I was living in Denver, she was a great Doctor who has a genuine care foe her patients. If I ever move back She will be my 1st choice again.

September 19th, 2015

Jackie was wonderful, but her staff (one nurse in particular) was so unprofessional, it was quite off-putting.

May 15th, 2015

No More

I like Jackie as a doctor, but i've had to deal with too many billing issues. I pay for my visits in full, and I keep receiving bills that I owe. Each time i bring up these problems, the Office Mgr is extremely rude and hateful. Why does she continue to being responsible for billing that she no clue about? Reading some of the positive reviews, they seem to be a few of the lucky ones. I will be finding another physician. Too much headache and hassle.

April 26th, 2015

Too Many Issues

Dr. McCollum is a nice person and I guess she is a capable doctor but there are WAY too many issues for me to ever go back. I had to wait for more than 30 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. I could not get information out of her rude staff about lab results for days and then the way I was talked to left me questioning if I could trust them. I was billed months after my appointment even though it had already been paid. I wasted a lot of time tracking down the proof of payment for them which went unacknowledged. I never got an apology for their mistake or confirmation that the issue was resolved. Then the last straw was my discovery of numerous disciplinary records against Dr. McCollum by the state - DORA. I am never going back.

April 10th, 2015

Very Popular Doctor

Dr. McCollum is an observant, capable and compassionate doctor. This is a very popular and busy practice. If you are one of her patients, the staff will bend over backwards to help you that day, or the next, with acute problems. Ann, the office manager, has helped me with many an insurance tangle. Nurses are sweet and front desk is very fun and helpful. No problems that I can recall.

February 24th, 2015

I am so glad to have found Dr. McCollum. The staff runs a tight ship and keeps things flowing so that Doctor can be a Doctor. And what a great Physician, and compassionate person she is!

January 29th, 2015

Billing Dept - No worth it

Billing Dept- VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. If you have to deal with that dept, you will get someone who is extremely rude and has no clue how to do her job and could possibly cause the good doctor to lose patients. Doctor was great, very personable.

January 4th, 2015

Good Dr.

I'm a new patient with Dr. McCollum and I have to say that she's a great Dr. One of the best that I've seen in years. She listens to what you have to say, but she does get a little off track when she's gets interrupted. A few things I didn't like about the staff is that she has three people working in the front and no one could keep the desk looking professional. Every time I go in there's soda cans every where and very messy with food and drinks for crying out loud that's why you have a break room. Another thing I noticed was that the girl with long hair in the front is always yelling well at least the few times Ive been in. And oh my the guy with glasses its nice to be treated nice but oh my there's a limit his talking is very annoying. I also noticed that when Dr. Took me to the back to talk to the referral lady I couldnt help to notice that her office is in their break room with a microwave and a refrigerator poor lady I felt bad for her. Overall I like the Dr.

November 13th, 2014

I am sitting here on my iPad and just HAD to write this review. Dr McCollum and her staff have always been courteous and pretty prompt, unless a patient with a bad problem comes in ahead of you, but seriously! Most people that send reviews are people who are not happy. In the past few minutes I have been sitting here, the staff has had to deal with people who walk in w/o appts and want to be seen before those of us who are just as ill/in need. Another patient upset that they won't give him more Percocet, and another woman demanding to get in without her copay. Hahaha. Maybe that's the kind of people that write bad reviews. They must be the entitled? NOT a staff problem...they are probably just trying to follow the office policies.

June 2nd, 2014

Very Unprofessional All Around

I would not recommend Dr. McCollum or her unfriendly staff to anyway. The wait times are not bad, I have never had an issue getting in. However, once you get in to the office with Dr. McCollum, she talks your ear off about other patients (very unprofessional), and about things she has dealt with in past experience that had NOTHING to do with the reasons I ever came in for in the first place. I spent AN HOUR sitting in the room with her, for her to talk about me for literally not even ten minutes. When I go to the doctor, I want to resolve my issues, not talk about other people. I felt very judged by her when I interrupted her babbling to ask questions about my own health. The office staff is extremely rude, don't even bother to make eye contact with you, and talk to you like you are stupid. My last visit was so unprofessional and careless, I will NEVER go back to this doctor. Worst physician I could ever imagine!

June 19th, 2012

Horribly unprofessional staff

The office staff did not explain their processes clearly, which resulted in them booking me for an appointment that wasn't what I wanted. The woman at the front desk was incredibly rude, and later spoke down to me and treated me terribly. After waiting for more than an hour and a half, I was finally seen by the doctor, who only took about 10 minutes with me. She wasn't welcoming of my questions and made me totally uncomfortable. I felt judged by her. She didn't follow up after she told me there was a problem, and when I called to find out more information, I was once again treated terribly by the front desk staff. Overall, I will not go to this office again, and I have submitted a formal complaint to my insurance company.