A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Neel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Neel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Neel, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Neel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Lynn Neel DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jackie L. Neel practice?
- Dr. Jackie Neel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Neel practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.