Dr. Jackie Neel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Neel?

Not Recommended

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. Neel is basically a prescription pad. There is little actual diagnosis or interaction that could be described as evidence based treatment. She simply follows a prescribed path of providing drugs adn often does not look at contraindications. She does not look at the patient except in a superficial manner. Maybe she is tired and burned out. Her staff is impossible to reach to get prescriptions refilled and withthe new regulations, they seem to be way behind, often making patients go several days without filling a prescription. Not a good scenario... Not sure where else to go...

My road to a better me........

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Neel for two and a have years now. I had stressers, anxiety, depression and insomnia when I first started seeing her. Working with her and my therapist have reduced my stressers and anxiety. I still have some depression dealing with insomnia. I have a hard time with medicines working for me. It has been a lone process in finding a medicine to work...so far nothing. My body tolerance is abnormal than most. What should work for most does not work for me. The best thing going for me is that she told me that she will not give up on me and keep trying to find a med or a combination of meds that will work for me. I am doing good behavior therapy and tweeking it every day. My life has changed a lot since I have seen her and my therapist.

Posted on July 7th, 2008

After several visits I still had a hard time getting her to listen to my needs. Despite what the other review said, she did seem to be a little pushy with the meds. Kind woman, good intentioned, but not for me.

Posted on March 10th, 2015