A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jackie K. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Jackie Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.