A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Nguyen, Retina Specialist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie K Nguyen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jackie K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Jackie Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.