A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Nguyen, Retina Specialist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie K Nguyen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jackie K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Jackie Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.