Dr. Jackie Nichols Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Nichols?

Bad bedside manner - no, terrible bedside manner

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

If there was a negative for bedside manner, she earned it! She blamed a miscarriage (for genetic reasons) on me. Never mind that other doctors, medical literature, and a geneticist all said it was the only genetic abnormality that was not associated with maternal age. I told her that and she indicated I was wrong…'they're all associated with "older eggs"'. Never mind that it could have also been caused by my husband's sperm. Anyway, had a terrible conversation with her. I left there crying after literally walking out of the room after telling her to "stop talking" because she was being so negative. She is very conventional and not only does not think outside the box, but refuses to be open to hearing about anything new. I would never recommend her to anyone. Maybe if you're completely healthy with no issues and only want conventional medicine and a doctor that is not willing to give you much. I have moved a lot and have seen at least 10 different ob/gyn's in my life….she is hands down the most insensitive and difficult one. Did not rate follow up as I would never go back to this practice because of her!

Dr. Nichols is great but the office staff is not so great

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Nichols is very smart and observant. Never found a gyn I like better.

such a nice doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2011

She was so incredibly caring. She spent a ton of time with me, I have not had that before. She really listened and she followed up with me.

Labor and Delivery

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Dr. Nichols was paged when I was in the hospital it took her over three hours to get there on two occasions. By the time she got there the second time I had already delivered. I just found out three months later there were parts of the placenta still in my uterus... She claimed she had gotten everything.

Posted on January 26th, 2016