A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie Norris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Norris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
- Texas Health Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie Roy Norris MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackie R. Norris practice?
- Dr. Jackie Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie Norris practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.