A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackie York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackie York is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackie York, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. York has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackie R York MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackie R. York practice?
- Dr. Jackie York has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackie York practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.