A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacklyn Stotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacklyn Stotts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacklyn Stotts, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotts graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stotts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacklyn Lee Stotts MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacklyn L. Stotts practice?
- Dr. Jacklyn Stotts has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacklyn Stotts practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Internists.