A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacklyn Stotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacklyn Stotts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stotts
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Stotts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacklyn Stotts, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotts graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stotts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacklyn Lee Stotts MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacklyn L. Stotts practice?
- Dr. Jacklyn Stotts has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacklyn Stotts practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Dermatologists and Garden Grove Internists.