A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Bates, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson Bates MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackson Bates practice?
- Dr. Jackson Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackson Bates practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists.