Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jackson Cothren
Dr. Jackson Cothren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cothren is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Redmond Regional Medical Center and Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc. Dr. Cothren has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jackson Cothren has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jackson Cothren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Alvie Richardson
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0 mi17
Dr. Barbara Nylander
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0 mi36
Dr. Glenn Weitzman
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0 mi35