Jackson R Genant MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Patient
My husband and I are patients of Dr. Genant. We are both very satisfied with him as our doctor. He is dependable, truthful, he listens to you and does all he knows to help you with whatever problem you may bring him. He is like seeing a friend when you need one. His staff is both kind and professional. We would recommend this office to anyone as an excellent healthcare faciltiy! A+

February 2nd, 2016
It is nearly impossible to get someone to answer the phone and to get them to return a call promptly.

November 4th, 2015
The kind of doctor everyone needs
I was so angry to read the previous review from someone about Dr. Genant and his staff. My husband and I both see Dr. Genant and simply trust and like him. He takes time with you, never rushes you out and will answer any and all questions you ask. He is very smart and every diagnosis we have gotten has been correct. His staff also, will go out of their way to make you comfortable and see that you are seen as soon as possible. Our family will continue to see him for as long as he is here. Shame on anyone who writes such mean and untruthful things about this wonderful Doctor and his staff.

September 20th, 2015
He rests his jaw in his hand when he speaks. He also speaks with a low volume level. These 2 things make it increasingly hard for me to hear and understand what he is saying to me. Staff is unfriendly and do a poor job of communicating as well evidenced by poor follow up and make you feel as if they are brushing you aside when you ask questions.