Dr. Jackson Horsley MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2011
Very rude! I wouldn't go see him again and don't recommend him!

January 8th, 2011
This doctor is the only MD who works at the CWU health clinic and is not a very good one at that. The only thing he's ever been able to help me with is a bladder infection and that's because I already knew I had it when I went it. One of my visits with him was when I went it for dizziness and headaches and he diagnosed me with depression! I drove to Seattle to be diagnosed by my family doctor and found out my upper sinus was completely clogged due to allergies, causing the dizziness and headaches. Another time I went in with what I thought were broken ribs and he said it was a minor break and told me I could keep working at UPS and lifting etc. I ended up re-breaking my ribs when lifting a box and the emergency room staff told me I had a severe break and shouldn't have been lifting at all. Another time I went in for a lump on my stomache, and he took out a scapel to cut into it before letting me know he was going to! I had to stop him and ask what he was doing. I would not keep going back but with my job at school this clinic the only place covered by their policy. So... if you can help it, go to Seattle and find a better doctor.

September 25th, 2014