A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ma has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson Cheuk Ma MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackson C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Jackson Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackson Ma practices Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists.